Sometimes I am not sure of how
I look like because I take long to go my barber
My barber has a big plain mirror;
he even knows the principles of reflection for I can see the back of my
forehead
I know it because the mirror
keeps seeing my occipital and post auricular area because I read that’s what
they are during my 5year stint at medical school.
At school, my hair well you don’t
want to know but now it looks a bit organized thanks to the mirror in the
bathrooms in my halls of residence.
But now that episode is over
and I keep taking care of my hair, because the barber last me in January.
I at times use my sisters’
mirror because I still need to know.
The mirror saw me because it
wants to tell me everything it knows about me.
And that is why I reflect what
the mirror saw in me the way I see it because I like to share and I was told to
share.

No comments:
Post a Comment