Sunday, July 8, 2012

JULY 2


It started on Monday `
“To be or not to be..” it must be from Hamlet.
Sometimes I wish my mind would make up sleazing nice stuff like Shakespeare used to. The marveling at me would definitely go up tenfold, a concern that is so trivial at the moment. May be that gift will need a little more honing and finer touch. Of course, that need is usually driven by demand and resources as the usual allies.
Another week and the exhaustion is unimaginable. I thought I was in my holidays which I am. Recently a revelation was made to me that I always have to do a million and one activities and am still ignorant to the actual meaning.
Still working on the autopsy research study and have so far given myself one opportunity to “scrub” in one. Quite a revering experience that one, I should think of a movie scene where I dash out in an unexpected turn of events. You have to imagine that one yourself.
Monday a very unlikely day to celebrate your jubilee but in this case it happened to be me. A gush of pride and jolly old feelings of being born, indeed I was in my happy self, managing to greet every one with a smile, an effort with a few kilo joules this time done without a wince spent. Birthdays, I still wonder why such feelings have to be when you have grown this much. Investigations will begin when this one is steered well clear of. A gratitude to my sisters who made it more special than I imagined a pound I must have earned in that night.
In style the week had begun but the anticipation is still on, this person is asking too much from me. Patience a rare virtue for even a doctor. I however have to exercise my utmost until Monday, a scary feeling by the one supposed to labor. Not sure where my non medical feelings went, but at this time the countdown has begun 4weeks and 4days to the dreaded internship. My future patients be aware, this vacancy will only open then.
Before the week could end I had the fortune of meeting friends I had last seen 3-5years ago. A group destined for greatness you could tell. The beach provided an ideal environment for such a meeting even when I unfortunately couldn’t complete such a wonderful night with these people. Next time it will be bigger and better, coffee we ought to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment